Friday 16 December 2011

End of Year trip!

On Tuesday, 12 December 2011, we had the end of year school trip. First we had played a little on the pirate ship and this game to see who can stay on this play ground - roller, I thing Someone pushes the this round disc and they see who can hold on the longest. And boy!, was there a queue!  then we went swimming at the lido aquatic centre, where we wrestled on the wrestling ring. lots of people got pushed off.  My mum came from her work at Levin.  Happy to see her. we were also trying to get on these boats for fun. I went on the hydro-slide with Karen Mrs Rasmussen, Jordan and my other friends. Then we went to Adventure park where we had subway for lunch.  Then me and my friends went on the flying fox, hamster wheel and we played a little more and then it was time to go home. It was really fun!  

No comments:

Post a Comment