Friday 16 December 2011

Atheletics

On  November 2011, We had athletics.  we did shot put, long-jump, high-jump, 50- metre sprint and relay.
Kowhai won the relay. YES!  I won out of the year three girls.  I won at long- jump before I won the whole thing.  Me and my friends were really excited. We couldn't wait.  Who would win? how great would it be being a year 4 coming 1st out of the senior group. yes! year 4's went with the seniors this year. great!! So happy for my friends.  My friend Bailie,8, went to the cluster athletics. So happy. We tried our hardest, so we were all winners in my point of view. My friends parents came to support them.  It's nice seeing family members supporting. Speaking, at the end we got ice blocks.  Yum Yum! 

If to see more click this link:

http://www.mrsbizzys.blogspot.com/
 

No comments:

Post a Comment