Wednesday 28 March 2012

I'm In India!

Hey blog viewers,
I'm in India right now, so happy here.(sometimes)
I've been travelling so much.
It took me twenty - four hours just to get here in India!
Twelve hours wait in Malaysia.
I'm in Vijayawada right now but this is a comment I left on my class blog.

Hey, Mrs Bismark and room 1 , 

I hope you had a good time. I feel sad that I missed it (the triathlon) but I'm having such a good time here. 

I have A little baby cousin who is six months old and so cute and chubby. He just had his Anaprasana { first feeding rice ceremony and first solids} Solids, now where have I heard that before? Oh yeah, we're studying them. I'm even learning a bit here. It' really fun. 

I miss you guys. It's very hot. I bet it could melt butter. 

I've been traveling quite a lot now. Right now i'm in Nizambad. I went to a temple just yesterday. It was Ugadi. It means Telugu{my mother tongue} New year. It took me 24 hours hours to get here. 12 hours wait in Malaysia. 

Surprise waiting for U ??????????????????? I cant wait to see you guys, 

Meghana{India}


Next time, 
I hope you come!

No comments:

Post a Comment